We offer a range of artistic and professional development projects; some for artists who have an emerging or well-developed practice and others for young people looking to get involved for the first time.
- Free one to one advice sessions for artists
- Free participatory and education projects for 16 - 25 year-olds
- Monthly Weekender labs with artists Internationally renowned artists
- Youth led programming delivered by our Youth Board
- An Artists' Bursary Scheme open to application every 18 months
- Interference – a participatory exploration of art activism and education