Artsadmin runs a series of pilot projects in schools, colleges and universities across London designed in collaboration with teachers, student and artists.
Live art in Schools
Live Art In Schools brings people together to create new work that is both reflective and inspirational, high quality and process driven. Many students continue to engage and develop long term relationships with both our artists and educational projects as a result of taking part in this programme.
This programme aims to:
- Provide a space for artists, teachers and students to devise practical projects
- Work with teachers to develop their knowledge of live art
- Offer creative and personal development (CPD) sessions for any group wishing to develop their knowledge of or careers in the arts.
- Inspire and motivate young people in formal education settings.
- Bring contemporary live art directly to young people.