Set up in 2007, the Artsadmin Youth Board is a team of creatives aged 16 to 25 years old. The Youth Board:
- Curates and produces live art events and happenings
- Supports members to develop their own creative practices
- Provides a platform for young creatives to showcase their work
- Offers information and support to other young people finding their artistic voice
- Provides an unbiased artistic community for young people
- Is an integral part of Artsadmin. Members have a voice across the organisation, attending board meetings and acting as consultants on projects
We love hearing from people interested in the Youth Board. Please get in touch with Siobhan McGrath, Education Producer, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.