The Artsadmin Youth Board is a collective of young creatives aged 16-25 working together to enable themselves and other creatives to develop their artistic voice.
Set up in 2007, the Youth Board is an integral part of Artsadmin. Members have a voice across the organisation, they attend board meetings and act as consultants on projects. In addition to this the Youth Board:
– Curates and produces live art events and happenings
– Recieves support for members to develop their own creative practices
– Attends performances and develops networks
– Provides a platform for young creatives to showcase their work
– Offers information and support to young people finding their artistic voice
The current Youth Board is:
We love hearing from people interested in the Youth Board. Please get in touch with Siobhan McGrath, Education Producer, by emailing email@example.com.