The Artsadmin Youth Board is a collective of young creatives aged 16-25 working together to enable themselves and other creatives to develop their artistic voice.
Set up in 2007, the Youth Board is an integral part of Artsadmin. Members have a voice across the organisation, they attend board meetings and act as consultants on projects. In addition to this the Youth Board:
– Curates and produces live art events and happenings
– Recieves support for members to develop their own creative practices
– Attends performances and develops networks
– Provides a platform for young creatives to showcase their work
– Offers information and support to young people finding their artistic voice
We love hearing from people interested in the Youth Board. Please get in touch with Siobhan McGrath, Education Producer, by emailing email@example.com.