Enter our Christmas Raffle and support artists
Your donations will go directly to Artsadmin’s Artists’ Bursary Scheme, which has supported over 230 artists working in live art and contemporary performance since 1998 with a grant, mentoring, advocacy and a performance opportunity.
Last year we made nearly £2,000 from the raffle and we hope to raise even more this time. Plus all your donations are doubled by Arts Council England.
Tickets are £5 for a strip of five tickets or 5 strips for £20 (that’s £40 towards a cash award and a year of mentoring and advocacy for one artist!).
The raffle prizes include:
– Works by Unlimited artists Aidan Moesby, Kai Syng Tan, Amy Rosa McLachlan and Kaite O'Reilly.
– Ceramic works by Franko B, from his 'Lost boys' series, 2018
– Wooden sculpture by Caroline Wright, gilded in 23-carat gold leaf, 2011
– Limited edition posters from the Artsadmin archive
– Goodie bag from Artichoke
– A 'Luxurious Animal' made of silk velvet, felt and beads by Tim Spooner, from his Assembly of Animals series, 2018.
– C-print image by Amy Sharrocks, from the series "Windermere", 2016
– A vegan meal for two at Mooshies on Brick Lane
– Cycling caps and meal vouchers from Look Mum No Hands
– A copy of Anne Bean's latest book 'Self Etc.', published by Live Art Development Agency
– A copy of Leslie Hill's book 'Sex, Suffrage and the Stage', 2018
– A copy of Tom Bolton's book 'Low Country', 2018
Further prizes will be announced soon including art works, tickets to theatre shows and more.
Thank you to everyone who has donated prizes this year and for your ongoing support in 2018!
The winners will be announced on 13 December and contacted after this date.
Photo: METIS, WE KNOW NOT WHAT WE MAY BE (London, 2018). Photo by David Sandison.