This large-scale event will give up to 400 artists the opportunity to meet London venues and organisations and gain an understanding of how they work to support artists and produce new work. The afternoon’s programme will feature:
- A Marketplace running all afternoon in the main Assembly Hall featuring over 25 London venues and organisations.
- Programming & Artist Development Insight discussions with 18 London venues and organisations, alongside non-London organisations including Belgrade Theatre, Cambridge Junction, HighTide and Oxford Playhouse.
- Creating your own opportunities with Kickstarter sessions, led by Gemma Seltzer with Alicia Britt.
- Funding for independent artists sessions with Arts Council England, London.
- Sustaining Your Practice panel discussions and Q+As with Charlotte Josephine, HighRise Theatre and more.
STAMP Connects is geared specifically, but not exclusively, to early-career and/or new artists.
The Artsadmin Artist Support team will be at this years STAMP Connects.
STAMP is a group of venues and organisations based in London who support and produce new theatre and performance work. STAMP's mission is practical collective action to improve the ways in which artists are supported by our organisations and the industry, and are valued in society more widely.