We invite our artist and freelancer network to join us at Toynbee Studios to work, hang out, and share space together
Every Wednesday, Cat, from our producing team, and Val, from our artist support team, are in the café from 10am to 12pm.
We’ll be doing our usual Wednesday morning work, and we invite you to join us for a chat, bring your own work, or just come and spend time together.
We’d like to emphasise that there is no need for you to buy anything when you’re in the café, and you’re welcome to bring your own food and drink. The space (and our Wifi!) is there for you to use, and we hope that it provides a welcoming environment in these isolated times.
If you’ve been working from your bedroom or bathroom for the past year, why not make the trip to Shoreditch for a productive morning at Artsadmin’s Arts Bar & Café? Come in, join us.
- The Arts Bar & Café is wheelchair accessible and there are wheelchair accessible toilets. Read more about Accessibility at Toynbee Studios.
- All toilets at Toynbee Studios are gender neutral.
- There is outdoor and distanced indoor seating.
- A relaxed performance kit with yoga mats, blankets, cushions and ear defenders is available.
- BSL interpretation is available on request. Email email@example.com or call 020 7247 5102 to arrange this, and please allow at least a week’s notice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7247 5102 if you have any further access requests.
Date and time
6 April – 29 June 2022
Free, no booking required
28 Commercial Street
London, E1 6AB
Tel: 020 7247 5102
Plan your visit