Radar: Arts Council England Project Grants Long Night Against Procrastination (ACE PG LNAP)
Artsadmin is hosting a Long Night Against Procrastination (LNAP) event for artists and producers working on Arts Council England Project Grants.
LNAP is a model of support for people working to a specific deadline. It is meant to provide an environment conducive to focus and productivity through nourishment, peer-based accountability (we’re all in this together!) and optional 1:1 feedback and advice.
So, on February 27, we will be in the Court Room in Toynbee Studios from 6 – 10pm with coffee, snacks, refreshments (and perhaps some pizza) to welcome you and support you in your application.
Some of our producers will be offering 1:1 sessions to look after specific chunks of your application. This could be a budget, a description of your project, timeline, etc. We’ll have a signup sheet at the event for these.
The event is relaxed, which means you can come and go as you like. We will offer a relaxed kit as well which includes ear protectors, blankets, yoga mats, and cushions. We will also keep the Toynbee Studios Quiet Space available during this time.
Come down on Feb 27 to get some focus and kickstart, narrow down, re-draft, or polish up your application!
- The Court Room is on the 1st floor, and wheelchair accessible via a lift near reception.
- All toilets at Toynbee Studios are gender neutral.
- In the first floor disabled toilet, there is a wheelchair-accessible shower with a fold-down shower seat and an ergonomic sink that is adjustable in height.
- There is outdoor and distanced indoor seating.
- BSL interpretation is available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7247 5102 to arrange this, and please allow at least a week’s notice.
Please email email@example.com or call 020 7247 5102 if you have any further access requests.
Covid-19 safety measures
- We are working hard to make Toynbee Studios as safe as possible and are committed to an inclusive reopening. Read about the safety measures we have in place.
Date and time
27 February 2023
This is now a past event.
28 Commercial Street
London, E1 6AB
Tel: 020 7247 5102
Plan your visit