Toynbee Studios and Arts Bar and Café from 5 November-2 December
Following the government announcements on 31 October, here are Artsadmin’s plans for our building over the coming month:
Our studios remain open to staff, tenants and hirers for work which cannot be undertaken from home. We are not open to the public. Our safety measures are detailed below.
We are still taking bookings for future hires but we can’t do our usual face-to-face tours around the building but we can offer digital equivalents such as images, film footage and plans. Email Alex or call to request these: email@example.com | 020 7650 2350
The Arts Bar and Café will be closed until 12th January.
There are no public events planned in the building, but you can engage with our programme online.
Covid-19 safety measures
- Our reception is staffed from 10am-6pm and we’ve installed a perspex barrier.
- Only two visitors are permitted at a time in the reception area as it’s a small and enclosed space.
- All visitors must sign in and out of the building. We are testing a new signing-in process for visitors and tenants which involves lower levels of contact.
- Please wash your hands on arrival either in the ground floor toilet (accessible and gender neutral) or use the hand sanitiser dispenser by reception.
Movement around the building
- Please wear a mask in the communal areas of the building, including the reception, toilets, corridors and stairwells. We have masks available at reception if you forget to bring your own.
- Respect safe distancing of ‘1 metre plus’ while in the communal areas. This may mean waiting for people as they travel up and down the stairs.
- The lift can only be used by one person at a time.
- We ask you to wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser dispensers whenever you use kitchens or toilets.
- Try to avoid touching surfaces in communal areas where possible.
- A new cleaning cycle is in place to ensure the building’s communal areas are cleaned on a more regular basis.
- We added hand sanitiser dispensers at reception and outside the toilets on the first and third floors to help with hand hygiene when touching the communal doors.
- There is antibacterial soap in all the kitchen areas and toilets.
- Please let reception staff know if a dispenser is empty.
Track and trace
We keep a contact list of tenants and hirers, who we’ll inform if anyone using the building tests positive for Covid-19, and with any other urgent communication about the virus.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7650 2350 during office hours, 9.30am-6pm.