Toynbee Studios and Arts Bar and Café currently closed
In line with government advice, Artsadmin’s building Toynbee Studios is currently closed.
Our studios are not open to the public or hirers until further notice. We have safety measures in place for any staff or tenants that need to access the building, which are detailed below. We will review the building closure regularly and in line with government advice and restrictions.
We are still taking bookings for future hires but we can’t do our usual face-to-face tours around the building but we can offer digital equivalents such as images, film footage and plans. Email Sara or call to request these: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7650 2350
The Arts Bar and Café will be closed until further notice.
There are no public events planned in the building, but you can engage with our programme online.
Covid-19 safety measures
- Our reception is staffed from 10am-6pm and we’ve installed a perspex barrier.
- All visitors should wear a mask unless they are exempt.
- Only two visitors are permitted at a time in the reception area as it’s a small and enclosed space.
- All visitors, hirers, tenants and staff must sign in and out of the building, and check in using the NHS Test and Trace app.
- Please wash your hands on arrival either in the ground floor toilet (accessible and gender neutral) or use the hand sanitiser dispenser by reception.
Movement around the building
- Please wear a mask in the communal areas of the building, including the reception, toilets, corridors and stairwells. We have masks available at reception if you forget to bring your own.
- Respect 2m distancing in communal areas. This may mean waiting for people as they travel up and down the stairs.
- The lift can only be used by one person at a time.
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser dispensers whenever you use kitchens or toilets.
- Try to avoid touching surfaces in communal areas where possible.
- A new cleaning cycle is in place to ensure the building’s communal areas are cleaned on a more regular basis.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are in the cafe foyer, reception and outside the toilets on the first and third floors.
- There is antibacterial soap in all the kitchen areas and toilets.
- Please let reception staff know if a dispenser is empty.
Track and trace
We keep a contact list of tenants and hirers, who we’ll inform if anyone using the building tests positive for Covid-19, and with any other urgent communication about the virus.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email email@example.com or call 020 7650 2350 during office hours, 9.30am-6pm.