Artsadmin awarded EU funding for a collaborative project connecting art and audiences
Artsadmin will work with 14 arts and research organisations from 13 European countries to create powerful and long-lasting connections between artists, cultural operators, researchers and audiences.
Create to Connect is led by Bunker, a contemporary theatre and dance based in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and the other partners are:
- Bunker, Slovenia
- Drugo More Udruge, Croatia
- Parc et Grande Halle de la Villette, France
- Culturgest, Portugal
- AltArt, Romania
- Institut Umění – Divadelní Ústav, Czechia
- Museum Of Contemporary Art, Georgia
- NTGent, Belgium
- Santarcangelo dei Teatri, Italy
- Noorderzon Performing Arts Festival Groningen, Netherlands
- Theater Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Bit Teatergarasjen, Norway
- United Artists Labour, Serbia
- Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Slovenia
Artsadmin is one of nearly 40 UK organisations to have been awarded funding this year from the EU’s Creative Europe fund for collaborative cultural projects with European partners. The UK continues to be one of the most partnered countries for ‘Cooperation Projects’ Creative Europe’s Culture sub-programme and there has even been a 14% increase in UK involvement compared to 2017. You can read the full list of UK organisations on the Creative Europe Desk UK website.
Artsadmin is also part of another Creative Europe-funded project, Imagine 2020, a network of European arts organisations looking at arts and climate change.
Photo: Amy Sharrocks, Museum of Water, Perth 2018. Photo by Jacqueline Jane. Artsadmin commissioned and produced Amy Sharrocks’ Museum of Water through the previous round of the EU-funded Create to Connect project.