Enter our Christmas Raffle and support artists
It’s that time of year again! Tickets are now on sale for the Artsadmin Christmas Raffle.
Your donations will go directly to Artsadmin’s Artists’ Bursary Scheme, which has supported over 230 artists working in live art and contemporary performance since 1998 with a grant, mentoring, advocacy and a performance opportunity.
Last year we made nearly £2,000 from the raffle and we hope to raise even more this time. Plus all your donations are doubled by Arts Council England.
Tickets are £5 for a strip of five tickets or 5 strips for £20 (that’s £40 towards a cash award and a year of mentoring and advocacy for one artist!).
Raffle prizes include
- Works by Unlimited artists Aidan Moesby, Kai Syng Tan, Amy Rosa McLachlan and Kaite O’Reilly.
- Ceramic works by Franko B, from his ‘Lost boys’ series, 2018
- Wooden sculpture by Caroline Wright, gilded in 23-carat gold leaf, 2011
- Limited edition posters from the Artsadmin archive
- Goodie bag from Artichoke
- A ‘Luxurious Animal’ made of silk velvet, felt and beads by Tim Spooner, from his Assembly of Animals series, 2018.
- C-print image by Amy Sharrocks, from the series “Windermere”, 2016
- Bike storage set complete with accessories from Cycloc
- One-month membership from yoga and fitness studio Stretch
- VIP access to Jin Bo Law bar with cocktails for two people at the Dorsett City Hotel in Aldgate
- A vegan meal for two at Mooshies on Brick Lane
- Cycling caps and meal vouchers from Look Mum No Hands
- A goodie bag of hair products from Muku Hair in Commercial Street
- A bottle of champagne
- A copy of Anne Bean’s latest book ‘Self Etc.’, published by Live Art Development Agency
- A copy of Leslie Hill’s book ‘Sex, Suffrage and the Stage‘, 2018
- A copy of Tom Bolton’s book ‘Low Country‘, 2018
- Two tickets to Dash Arts’ event Songs of the Migrant Worker on Mon 23 Jan at Rich Mix
- Two tickets to Red Ink at Rich Mix from Thursday 23 to Saturday 26 January
- Two tickets to Bryony Kimming’s I’m a Phoenix, Bitch running from 20 February – 9 March at Battersea Arts Centre.
Further prizes will be announced soon including art works, tickets to theatre shows and more. The winners will be announced on 13 December and contacted after this date.
Thank you to everyone who has donated prizes this year and for your ongoing support in 2018!