The Artsadmin E-digest is a free newsletter containing information submitted by a wide network of people.
Please read our Editorial Policy before submitting information.
What we post about
Artsadmin’s E-digest features information on funding, commissions, platforms, calls for artists, seminars, workshops, courses, resources, jobs, opportunities, studio space and more.
We prioritise opportunities:
- that align with or aspire to the mission and values of Artsadmin.
- that are paid fairly and not exploitative.
- for artists and arts professionals, particularly those in contemporary performance.
- are in line with Artsadmin’s Ethical Fundraising Policy.
- that are inclusive and non-discriminatory as Artsadmin strives to celebrate diversity and fight marginalism.
Please note that the E-digest do not advertise events, shows, exhibitions or fundraising/crowd-funding campaigns.
We are unable to include all submissions to the Artsadmin E-digest due to space limitations and for the above editorial reasons. Artsadmin’s editorial decision is final.
We can also accept submissions for the e-digest via phone for access reasons. Please call 020 7247 5102.
We advise that people are careful when contacting or meeting someone they don't know and suggest that you tell someone where and when you're going beforehand.
We endeavour to check each post, but due to capacity reasons, we are unable to scrutinise every one in detail.
We strive to make sure the information listed is correct at the time we post but we cannot be held responsible for any erroneous information, nor any outcome as a result of following up on the opportunities posted.