Two Degrees: what went on?
Two Degrees 2011 took place from 12-18 June – a week of bike projects, crayfish eating, haircuts, potions and more… We’ve collected some of the online coverage below – as well as put together a quick slideshow of what went on during the week.
- Artist Ellie Harrison and Artsadmin’s Mark Godber in converstation, Jotta.com (now archived), Two Degrees 2011 media partners
- Festival preview and interview with Artsadmin’s Mark Godber and Sam Trotman (video)
- Interview with artist Ellie Harrison (audio), This is Tomorrow, commissioned by Artsadmin to document Two Degrees 2011
- A Crayfish a day keeps the invader at bay (New Scientist blog, now archived)
- Future Editions – the world issue (Diana Damian)
- View the gallery on Flickr