Radar: Collaborative workshop on Developing Your Creative Practice
Develop and write your application in a supportive space
This Radar workshop offers artists and creative practitioners support on a project or application you’re working on for Arts Council England’s Developing Your Creative Practice (DYCP).
How the workshop works
We begin the workshop by setting an intention – something you want to unlock in your particular application or project. Maybe you’re coming up with a plan for an R&D, or a structure for a piece you’re working on, or a biography or project outline for an application/exhibition/show. What do you want to get out of the workshop? After setting intentions, we then get to work for 25 minutes. We then break for 5 minutes, get back to work for 25 minutes, break for 5 minutes and do a final 25 minutes sprint. This will see us at 2 hours. For the final hour, we revisit intentions and make plans for how to move forward with the project.
How we will support you
Throughout, two producers from our Artist Projects producing team are on hand to answer questions or provide a soundboard for ideas. There are also opportunities to share where you are on your work with other peers. We end the day by sharing what we feel comfortable with and making connections with others.
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone working on a DYCP application.
- Toynbee Studios is wheelchair accessible and there are wheelchair accessible toilets. Read more about Accessibility at Toynbee Studios.
- The event takes place on the Third Floor. There is lift access to all floors.
- All toilets at Toynbee Studios are gender neutral in line with our Safer Spaces policy.
- BSL interpretation is available on request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7247 5102 to arrange this, and please allow at least a week’s notice.
- A relaxed performance kit with yoga mats, cushions, ear defenders and blankets is available.
Please email email@example.com or call 020 7247 5102 if you have any further access requests.
Date and time
22 August 2022
This is now a past event.
28 Commercial Street
London, E1 6AB
Tel: 020 7247 5102
Plan your visit