Covid-19 safety measures at Toynbee Studios and Arts Bar and Café
We have safety measures in place to ensure Toynbee Studios and the Arts Bar and Café are as safe as possible for artists, audiences, hirers, café customers, tenants and staff.
We are committed to an inclusive reopening so our safety measures remain the same after 19 July in order to protect the health and wellbeing of staff and everyone using our building:
We ask audiences, visitors, hirers, tenants and staff to:
- Check in via the NHS Test and Trace app with the QR code at our entrances. If you don’t have the app, you must sign our contact list.
- Wear a mask in the communal areas, unless you are exempt and when you are moving around the café. Masks are not required when you are seated in the café. We have masks at reception if you forget to bring your own.
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser dispensers on arrival and regularly throughout your visit.
- Respect 2m distancing in communal areas. This may mean waiting for people as they travel up and down the stairs.
What we are putting in place to protect you:
Throughout Toynbee Studios
- The café, studios and communal areas are cleaned regularly.
- Our staff are doing regular Covid testing.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are in the café foyer, reception and outside the first and third floor toilets. There is antibacterial soap in all the toilets and kitchen areas. Please let reception staff know if a dispenser is empty.
Arts Bar & Café
- We are open for takeaway and table service with indoor and outdoor tables available.
- The tables are spread out and socially-distanced.
- We offer table service to minimise the movement of customers.
- Our studios are open to hirers, tenants and staff but they are not open to the public except for public events.
- We’ve installed a perspex barrier at reception and only two visitors are permitted at a time in the reception area as it’s a small and enclosed space.
- The lift can only be used by one person at a time.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser whenever you use kitchens or toilets.
- We are taking bookings for hires but we can’t do our usual face-to-face building tours. We have images and film on our website and you can email Sara or call to request more visuals or details: email@example.com | 020 7247 5102
- Each event has bespoke Covid-safety measures such as reduced capacities, contactless digital ticketing, staggered booking slots and a perspex barrier at Box Office.
- We continue to offer an online programme, including Radar workshops for artists and creatives, and ways to engage digitally for those who can’t come to our building.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7247 5102 during office hours, 9.30am-6pm.