How we’re funded
Artsadmin’s annual turnover including income and expenditure for 2018/19 can be found in our annual report and our accounts can be downloaded from the Charity Commission website.
As a National Portfolio organisation 2018-22, Artsadmin receives £533,072 per annum from Arts Council England.
Artsadmin is enormously grateful to its supporters, all of whom are enabling the arts to be a voice of change. Specific thanks go to:
- Arts Council England
- Creative Europe programme of the European Union (as part of three Cooperation Projects: BE PART, Create to Connect > Creative to Impact and ACT – Art, Climate, Transition)
2020-21 organisational, building and artistic project funders
- Tower Hamlets Council
- The Mayor of London’s Culture at Risk Business Support Fund and the Creative Land Trust
- Theatres Trust
- The Simon Gibson Charitable Trust
- Allen & Overy Ben Odgen Memorial Fund
- East End Community Foundation
- Foundation for Future London
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable Prosperity
Our Ethical Fundraising Policy outlines how we encourage relationships with funders that actively operate for the positive benefit of people, animals and the environment in a fair and transparent way.
If you are interesting in supporting us, you can make a regular or one-off donation via our website or contact Katie Haines, our Head of Marketing and Development, for a conversation: email@example.com | 020 7247 5102.
We would also like to thank recent funders:
Zero Emissions Network
City of London Cooperation
City Bridge Trust
Garfield Weston Foundation
The Leathersellers’ Company Charitable Fund
The Clothworkers’ Foundation