How we’re funded
Artsadmin is enormously grateful to its supporters, all of whom enable us to explore the areas between social and environmental justice, the hyper-local and the international through our artistic projects.
Specific thanks go to:
- Arts Council England. As a National Portfolio organisation from 2018-23, Artsadmin receives £542,881 per annum from Arts Council England.
- Creative Europe programme of the European Union (as part of three Cooperation Projects: BE PART, Create to Connect > Creative to Impact and ACT – Art, Climate, Transition)
Our current organisational, building and artistic project funders
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Mayor of London
- Linbury Trust
- Foyle Foundation
- Capital Group
- Theatres Trust
- Centre for the Understanding of Sustainable Prosperity
- Enterprise Nation (through London Borough of Tower Hamlets)
We would also like to thank recent funders:
- The Simon Gibson Charitable Trust
- Allen & Overy Ben Odgen Memorial Fund
- East End Community Foundation
- Foundation for Future London
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- The Mayor of London’s Culture at Risk Business Support Fund and the Creative Land Trust
- Zero Emissions Network
- City of London Cooperation
- City Bridge Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- The Leathersellers’ Company Charitable Fund
- The Clothworkers’ Foundation
If you are interested in supporting us, you can make a regular or one-off donation via our website or contact Katie Haines, our Head of Development & External Relations, for a conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7247 5102.
Full details of how we are funded can be found in Artsadmin’s annual accounts which can be downloaded from the Charity Commission website.
Our Ethical Fundraising Policy outlines how we encourage relationships with funders that actively operate for the positive benefit of people, animals and the environment in a fair and transparent way.