How we’re funded
Artsadmin’s annual turnover including income and expenditure for 2018/19 can be found in our annual report and our accounts can be downloaded from the Charity Commission website.
As a National Portfolio organisation 2018-22, Artsadmin receives £533,072 per annum from Arts Council England.
Artsadmin is enormously grateful to its supporters, all of whom are enabling the arts to be a voice of change. Specific thanks go to:
- Arts Council England
- Creative Europe programme of the European Union (as part of three Cooperation Projects: BE PART, Create to Connect > Creative to Impact and ACT – Art, Climate, Transition)
2020-21 organisational, building and artistic project funders
- Tower Hamlets Council
- The Mayor of London’s Culture at Risk Business Support Fund and the Creative Land Trust
- Theatres Trust
- The Simon Gibson Charitable Trust
- Allen & Overy Ben Odgen Memorial Fund
- East End Community Foundation
- Foundation for Future London
Our Ethical Fundraising Policy outlines how we encourage relationships with funders that actively operate for the positive benefit of people, animals and the environment in a fair and transparent way.
If you are interesting in supporting us, you can make a regular or one-off donation via our website or contact Katie Haines, our Head of Marketing and Development, for a conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7247 5102.
We would also like to thank recent funders:
Zero Emissions Network
City of London Cooperation
City Bridge Trust
Garfield Weston Foundation
The Leathersellers’ Company Charitable Fund
The Clothworkers’ Foundation