Covid-19 safety measures
We have reviewed our “summer” safety measures now in place until 1 October 2022 to ensure Toynbee Studios and the Arts Bar and Café are as safe as possible for artists, audiences, hirers, café customers, tenants and staff and to protect your health and wellbeing.
Because people who are not regularly in contact are mixing, we encourage people at Toynbee Studios:
- Wear a mask when moving in the communal areas, unless you are exempt. We have masks at reception if you forget to bring your own.
- Wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser dispensers on arrival and regularly throughout your visit.
What we are putting in place to protect you:
- Communal spaces are ventilated and windows are opened.
- The café, studios and communal areas are cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are distributed throughout. There is antibacterial soap in all the toilets and kitchen areas. Please let reception staff know if a dispenser is empty.
- We encourage only 1-2 people/households to use the lift at a time.
- The Arts Bar & Café has well-spaced indoor tables and outdoor tables, and offers takeaway service.
- We assess the risk of each public event for Covid-safety and implement measures such as ventilation, contactless digital ticketing, staggered booking slots and a perspex barrier at Box Office. We remain committed to an inclusive reopening in line with the Seven Inclusive Principles.
- We continue to offer an online programme, including Creative Support Sessions for artists and creatives and ways to engage digitally for those who can’t come to our building.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email email@example.com or call 020 7247 5102 during office hours, 9.30am-6pm.