SCRITS are a space for anyone under 25 to show work of any medium to a group of other emerging artists and industry professionals. SCRITS run on an ad hoc basis but if you are interested in showing work please contact email@example.com who will be able to advise you on the next opportunity.
SCRITS were set up after feedback from young and emerging artists who were looking for a space to discuss and develop work in a safe and supportive environment outside peer or college / university groups.
If you would like to take part in a Youth Board SCRIT please see the guidelines below:
- anyone wishing to show work must be under 25
- Work can be from any medium or discipline eg fine art, performance, live art, film, sound etc
- Work can be at any stage of completion from a rough idea through to a final piece
- You will have 40 minutes to show the work and for the group to critique it (so we suggest you work show 15 minute or under if performed live)
- If you would like to show work and get feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short outline of what the work you are looking for feedback on.
Previous scrit participants have included Charlotte Emily Corner, Alice MacKenzie, Christopher Aguilar, Louise Mothersole, James Alabaster and Rumi Begum.