Radar: Arts Council England Small Project Grants
Cat Harrison and Valentina Vela
Join Artsadmin’s Artist Projects producer Cat Harrison and colleagues as we unpack the new application for Arts Council England project grants.
The aim of this in person Radar session is to hold space for artists and art workers who might be going through the application process on their own.
We are going to chat through the main changes in the application, discuss some themes or issues that have come up in the last few months, and share tools and strategies to tackle the brief.
The session starts with an overview of the application changes and focus areas. We then break into discussion groups to give you a chance to share where you are in the process, and finally gather us back for questions, answers, comments and encouragement.
Let’s get together, support each other and feel alright about applying for funding!
- Toynbee Studios is wheelchair accessible and there are wheelchair accessible toilets. Read more about Accessibility at Toynbee Studios.
- The event takes place in the studios. There is lift access to all floors.
- All toilets at Toynbee Studios are gender neutral in line with our Safer Spaces policy.
- BSL interpretation is available on request. Email email@example.com or call 020 7247 5102 to arrange this, and please allow at least a week’s notice.
- A relaxed performance kit with yoga mats, cushions, ear defenders and blankets is available.
- A transcript and notes will be made available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7247 5102 if you have any further access requests.