Touring across Europe for UK performing artists and companies
A Radar session for UK-based artists and small companies working in theatre, dance and live art on navigating European touring post-Brexit
Who is this workshop for?
UK-based individual artists and small companies working in theatre, dance and live art who wish to continue working transnationally post Brexit.
What is the workshop about?
While international travel remains uncertain and challenging, we aim to empower artists to continue connecting with our European neighbours, artistic colleagues and audiences.
Artsadmin recently commissioned Nadine Patel and Ania Obolewicz to write a simple, practical guide to support artists and companies to keep touring in Europe. In this session, Nadine and Ania will go through the guide and will address questions from participants.
“At Artsadmin, we hope to empower artists with the information that Nadine Patel and Ania Obolewicz have so skilfully collated to help us all navigate continued and flourishing relationships and partnerships in Europe despite the UK’s exit from the EU.”
Róise Goan, Artistic Director at Artsadmin
- Closed captions will be provided with Otter.ai
- BSL interpretation is available on request. When you book, tick the ‘BSL user’ box so we know if BSL is required. Please allow two weeks’ notice of booking so we can arrange this.
- The event takes place on Zoom. We recommend that you download Zoom on to your device prior to the event. Please see this easy read guide to Zoom put together by our friends Access All Areas.
- We will have a guardian in the online workshop at all times, so if you ever feel unwell or unsafe, they will be able to support you.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further access requests
Date and time
15 September 2021
Free, but booking required
This is now a past event.