We invite our artist and freelancer network to join us at the Artsadmin Canteen to work, hang out, and share space together.
On the first Wednesday of July we invite freelance producers and self-producing artists to join us in the Artsadmin Canteen
Morning Producers is an informal, peer-to-peer support session. You can bring questions, work, or just come to have a chat. This session will be hosted by Valentina Vela from our artist support team and Nene Jayne Camara from our producing team.
- The Artsadmin Canteen is accessible to wheelchair users and there are wheelchair accessible toilets. Read more about Accessibility at Toynbee Studios.
- All toilets at Toynbee Studios are gender neutral.
- There is outdoor and distanced indoor seating.
- A relaxed performance kit with yoga mats, blankets, cushions and ear defenders is available.
- BSL interpretation is available on request. Email email@example.com or call 020 7247 5102 to arrange this, and please allow at least a week’s notice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7247 5102 if you have any further access requests.
Covid-19 safety measures
- We are working hard to make Toynbee Studios as safe as possible and are committed to an inclusive reopening. Read about the safety measures we have in place.
Date and time
5 July 2023
This is now a past event.
Artsadmin Canteen, Toynbee Studios