We invite you, our artist and freelancer network, to join us at the Arts Bar & Café in Toynbee Studios to work, hang out, and share space together.
Every Wednesday in February, Cat, from our producing team, and Val, from our artist support team, will be in the café from 10am to 12pm.
We’ll be doing our usual Wednesday morning work, and we invite you to join us for a chat, bring your own work, or just come and spend time together.
We’d like to emphasise that there is no need for you to buy anything when you’re in the café, and you’re welcome to bring your own food and drink. The space (and our Wifi!) is there for you to use, and we hope that it provides a welcoming environment in these isolated times.
If you’ve been working from your bedroom or bathroom for the past year, why not make the trip to Shoreditch for a trendy, productive morning at Artsadmin’s Arts Bar & Café? Come in, join us.
- The Arts Bar & Café is wheelchair accessible and there are wheelchair accessible toilets. Read more about Accessibility at Toynbee Studios.
- All toilets at Toynbee Studios are gender neutral.
- There is outdoor and distanced indoor seating.
- BSL interpretation is available on request. Email email@example.com or call 020 7247 5102 to arrange this, and please allow at least a week’s notice.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7247 5102 if you have any further access requests.
Date and time
2 February – 9 March 2022
This is now a past event.
28 Commercial Street
London, E1 6AB
Tel: 020 7247 5102
Plan your visit