Artsadmin makes art happen. Our vision is to be an arts lab for the 21st Century for the creation of performance, site-specific and interdisciplinary work, where the innovative, experimental and unusual are nurtured.
We do this by
- Discovering and developing artistic talent and supporting artists at all stages of their career
- Responding to the creativity of artists and using our expertise to help them realise ambitious ideas
- Creating safe and supportive spaces for artistic experiment, risk-taking and development
- Being truly collaborative; sharing knowledge and resources and creating meaningful partnerships and networks
- Responding to the changing environment we live in; being a leader in the arts for work that addresses the issue of climate change and finding ways to reduce the environmental impact of the arts
As artists continue to question the world, to push boundaries and challenge preconceptions, our role is to help them to do it.
Artsadmin is a registered charity and receives around 50% of its annual operating budget from Arts Council England as a regularly funded organisation. Many of our projects and activities are only made possible through additional support from trusts and foundations and other sources.
We are members of: Live Art UK, the national network of Live Art promoters; ITC (Independent Theatre Council); IETM, the international network for contemporary performing arts; the Scholarships in UK IMAGINE2020 network, a network of European arts oraganisations looking at arts and climate change and ISAN, the Independent Street Arts Network.